OUR CURRENT PLAN
Beginning Sunday, July 19, we will be back to our regularly scheduled Sunday service. Please read below to stay up to date with our Sunday policies & procedures.
- PRE-SERVICE PRAYER: We will be holding a time of prayer from 9:00 – 9:30 a.m. every Sunday in the sanctuary. If you do not wish to participate in pre-service prayer but would like to come early for community engagement, feel free to mix & mingle with others in the foyer.
- PROPHETIC & HEALING ROOM: Our ministry team will be available to meet with people for prophetic & healing ministry prior to service from 9:30 – 10:00 a.m. in the Dream Lounge.
- WORSHIP & THE WORD: Our Sunday service will begin at it’s regularly scheduled time of 10:00 a.m.
- SEATING: We would firstly like to thank you so much for your patience & partnership with us as we worked to seat you safely & efficiently over the past several weeks. Beginning Sunday, June 28, you will be welcome to seat yourselves in the sanctuary. We do ask that you please keep at least one chair’s distance between you & the surrounding families to help us maintain some level of distance in the sanctuary.
- RESERVED SEATING: For those who would like to attend while also exercising more intentional caution (ie: wear masks, stay far apart from others, etc…) one section of our balcony will be reserved for you! We want to help you feel as comfortable as possible while on our campus, while still having an immersive experience.
- CHILDREN’S MINISTRY: Children’s ministry is open! All three of our Sunday kids’ programs will be fully operational. We ask that you please register your kiddos in the foyer upon arrival as you would’ve pre-COVID, & then you may take them to their classes.
- VOLUNTEERS: In an effort to keep everyone healthy & safe, as well as provide our parents as much peace of mind as possible, we will be taking the temperatures of all Sunday volunteers upon arrival.
- MASKS: Masks are not required in order to attend services at Covenant Life Worship Center. We will have masks on hand if you would like them but are encouraging individuals to take personal responsibility & navigate their own freedom to choose what they would like to do.